|Latest 30% or more discounts||Price||Saving||Discount|
|70705 Space Bug Obliterator||$54.89||$25.10||31%|
In The News
Blocks magazine is delighted to announce that it has found its new editor. Rob Paton will be taking the reins and will be building on the good work started by founding editor Mark Guest. Rob, whose career background is in online and magazine publishing, said about his appointment, “Finally, a lifetime hobby of collecting, brickfilming, customising and eBaying can now be called work. Thanks in no small part to Mark, Blocks magazine has impressed with detail, diversity and creativity in its early issues and the response from the readers has been fantastic.
“It makes taking the magazine on to the next level not only a unique opportunity, but also a considerable responsibility, and one that I am truly honoured to have been handed. With the help of a highly talented and versatile team of staff and contributors, the future for Blocks magazine looks exciting."
3 comments, latest one posted 53 minutes ago.
Way back in 2010 we wrote about Bricasso, an iOS app for virtual LEGO building on your phone and tablet.
The developer has been hard at work upgrading it in the intervening years and version 2.3 has just been released. I don't have an iOS device to test it on any more but if the screenshots are anything to go by it looks to be excellent.
Find out more at the Apple AppStore. Note that it's a free download but has in-app purchases that unlock enhanced functionality.
12 comments, latest one posted 18 minutes ago.
75908 Ferrari 458 Italia GT2 is the fourth of the small Speed Champions sets that we've reviewed.
Unlike the other three this model is based on a racing car, one used in LeMans races, rather than a 'hypercar'. There are plenty of images of car 51 on Google image search although few of it in this exact livery, which appears to be that used at the 2013 race.
Have we left the best 'til last? Read on to find out...
21 comments, latest one posted about 12 hours ago.
These are the most read articles that we've posted over the last couple of weeks:
- Review: 76042 SHIELD Helicarrier - Part 1 (17 Feb, 28905 views)
- Helicarrier now available in Europe with free Winter Soldier minifig (19 Feb, 21827 views)
- Review: 76042 SHIELD Helicarrier - Part 2 (19 Feb, 17846 views)
- The minifig on the cover of the updated Star Wars Character Encyclopedia is... (19 Feb, 17030 views)
- Review: 75909 McLaren P1 (20 Feb, 15464 views)
- Friends box images (15 Feb, 13435 views)
- Naida’s Secret Spa – More than the sum of its parts? (16 Feb, 11291 views)
- Review: 70413 The Brick Bounty (28 Feb, 10104 views)
- Review: 75899 LaFerrari (25 Feb, 9015 views)
- Review: 41076 Farran and the Crystal Hollow (21 Feb, 8335 views)
The Easter seasonal set, 40121 Painting Easter Eggs is now available at shop.LEGO.com. It's likely to sell out quickly, so get your order in ASAP.
Also, the Pirates Chess set (40158) is also now available, priced at just £45.99.
46 comments, latest one posted about 13 hours ago.
Today is the day that Elves, Speed Champions, Pirates and Age of Ultron sets are officially available in Europe. Furthermore, there are a number of tasty offers available to tempt you to spend money at shop.LEGO.com during March:
- Free 30259 Azari's Magic Fire polybag with purchases of Elves, Disney Princess or Friends sets over £25/€30.
- Free 30218 Snail with all purchases of Duplo sets.
- Plus, you can still get hold of 5002943 Winter Soldier when you buy 76042 Helicarrier.
In the USA and Canada the offers are as follows:
- Free 5002941 Bionicle Hero Pack with all purchases (read our review).
- Free 30259 Azaris’s Magic Fire with any Elves purchase.
Please use these links to place your orders, thank you!
20 comments, latest one posted about 23 hours ago.
The Douglas DC-3 is one of the most recognizable and popular aircrafts in history and it has just reached 10,000 supporters on Ideas.
This is one of several FOL favorites that "Ssorg" has posted to Ideas but it is their first to reach this milestone. Ssorg's other projects include: RMS Titanic, Buffalo Airways, and Log Cabin - Two Seasons, all of which are set to expire in 60 days.
The Douglas DC-3 will be joining the following projects in the next review:
12 comments, latest one posted yesterday.