As has become customary at this time of year, I'm running another user survey to find out what YOU think of the site: what you like and what you don't. It doesn't matter if you're a KFOL, TFOL, AFOL, member or non-member, I'm really interested to hear your opinion.
This year has seen some major improvements and additions to the site, many in response to your comments last year (which you can read here). Here's a reminder of the main ones:
- Minifig galleries: I started creating these back in January and since then have added hundreds of high-quality photos of minifigs. There's some work to do to update them, and I'll be doing so over the winter.
- Links to Eurobricks reviews, maintained by the Eurobricks Reviewers' Academy teachers.
- Advanced Collection Manager: A much requested feature finally saw the light of day in the spring
- Amazon Bargain Watch pages and alerts, love 'em or hate 'em!
- Last but certainly not least, the Brickset Forum was launched.
- Plus, many minor improvements and tweaks under the bonnet to keep the site working at its best.
So, here's your chance to influence the future of Brickset. The site thrives on user feedback so, please, complete the 2011 survey and have your say.
Update: about 24 hours later and 328 of you have left feedback, which is excellent, thank you. If you haven't already provided yours then please do so now! I'll leave the survey running until next weekend.
Commenting has ended on this article.