Canada's Annual LEGO Fan Convention for the adult hobbyist, Brickfête is coming to Toronto, this weekend!
Brickfête's Public Days
Brickfête is open:
July 14th, 2012 - 10am until 3pm
July 15th, 2012 - 10am until 3pm
At the Airport Road Hilton - Tickets $10 at the door.
So what will I see?
- LEGO Robots and Mindstorms creations
- City layouts with powered Trains
- Space, Star Wars & Scifi creations
- Art, Architecture & Design
- Planes, Trains & Automobiles
- Historical Buildings & Castles
- Pirates, Steampunk & Vikings
- Mosaics & Sculptures and so much more...
All made with thousands and thousands of LEGO bricks ... by hobbyists from across Canada and the USA.
There will also be a variety of vendors on site, offering for sale unique LEGO and LEGO related items, including sets new and old and custom items!
From the Brickfête website.
Commenting has ended on this article.