I've just rolled out a few changes to the site:
- The New at shop.LEGO.com section above has been replaced by an eBay panel. It's there as an experiment and probably won't be there permanently. You'll only see it if you're in a country in which eBay operate. The New at shop.lego.com didn't really justify the real estate there given it wasn't relevant to everyone, it was always 2 days out of date and when sets were added they were usually added en masse thus swamping the caroursel anyway. You can still get to the list from the Buy tab, if you're in the Canada, USA or UK.
- On the set details pages, there's a new Buy tab, which shows the prices of sets at shop.LEGO.com for all countries they ship to, and Amazon. You can also get the shop.LEGO.com prices, if we have them, from the results listings, look for the link in the third column.
- Amazon alerts: Amazon.es alerts are now live and the alerts themselves have been simplified so anyone can understand them even if you don't speak French or whatever. Also, if you are not logged in you will only be shown alerts for the Amazon in your country, e.g., if you're in the US you'll see Amazon.com updates only. If you're in for example, New Zealand, you won't see any of them. If you're logged in you can of course turn them on and off as before where ever you are in the world.
- I've made a few tweaks in other places, see if you can spot them...
Update: couple more tweaks:
- RSS feed now only shows your 'home' Amazon alerts.
- Mobile site news now works the same as the news on the main site
- RRP reinstated on results listings for visitors from all countries
If you come across anything that doesn't work or look right, let me know.