Brickfête 2012 - this coming weekend (14th & 15th July) in Toronto, Canada
Canada's Annual LEGO Fan Convention for the adult hobbyist, Brickfête is coming to Toronto, this weekend!
Brickfête's Public Days
Brickfête is open:
July 14th, 2012 - 10am until 3pm
July 15th, 2012 - 10am until 3pm
At the Airport Road Hilton - Tickets $10 at the door.
So what will I see?
- LEGO Robots and Mindstorms creations
- City layouts with powered Trains
- Space, Star Wars & Scifi creations
- Art, Architecture & Design
- Planes, Trains & Automobiles
- Historical Buildings & Castles
- Pirates, Steampunk & Vikings
- Mosaics & Sculptures and so much more...
All made with thousands and thousands of LEGO bricks ... by hobbyists from across Canada and the USA.
There will also be a variety of vendors on site, offering for sale unique LEGO and LEGO related items, including sets new and old and custom items!
From the Brickfête website.