Set your avatar and find out more at Gravatar.com
- Paula Carter
- Member since:
- 25 Mar 2013
- Last online:
- 29 Jan 2015
- United Kingdom
- Cambridge, England, United Kingdom, The commonwealth, Europe, Earth, The solar system, the galaxy, t
- LEGO interests:
- I like Lego. I really want a Lego Doctor Who theme and also a new Avatar: The Last Airbender theme. I also specialize in making custom minifigures. I am also on Lego Cuusoo, where I share my ideas with the world.
Anyway, I first got into basic bricks aged 4 or 5 and enjoyed playing with them with my late dad. My favourite Lego set is the Kings castle siege, but I also like the UCS Millenium Falcon, which I hope to buy some day.
I am now an AFOL, however I went off of Lego for many years. It is a long story how I got back into Lego...
My son used to really like the cartoon Tom and Jerry and he got a Tom and Jerry Magazine from the local newsagents regularly. One week he noticed that there was a gallery for drawings, and you could win an Etch-A-Sketch if your drawing is selected. He drew a picture, sent it in qnd waited for the Etch-A-Sketch to arrive. However the magazine had run out, and so gave him the Tiger Shark attack set. That's where it all started. I brought a big tub of Lego off a friend and gave it to him for Xmas.
My own interest started there really!
I am a Christian (Anglican) and I live in Cambridge, England. I have four cats, a tortoise, a fish and two rabbits.
Also find me on:
Lego Ideas *cough* Cuusoo *cough* (Nightwing20)
Flickr (shared account; Nightwing20 / Godtshep studios)
- Other LEGO website:
- Contact Nightwing20
- View Nightwing20's collection
- Wanted list:
- View sets wanted by Nightwing20
- View the 3 reviews written by Nightwing20
- View the 6 BrickLists created by Nightwing20
- Role at Brickset:
- Registered user