Set your avatar and find out more at Gravatar.com
- Lego Dad
- Member since:
- Before November 2010
- Last online:
- 20 Dec 2014
- United States
- LEGO interests:
- Got into Lego at San Diego Comic Con 2008 purchasing IMPERIAL DROPSHIP and REBEL SCOUT SPEEDER for my 5 year old son. We also were lucky enough to get the BRICKMASTER SAN DIEGO COMIC CON EXCLUSIVE INDIANA JONES set(that set was limited to only 500 kits). We've been hooked ever since.
I regret though that at that time I could've gotten ALL the 2008 Batman sets at SDCC (...who knew they were gonna' be so expensive down the road...grumble..). But we did get the Tumbler later on that year.
Favorite themes are Indiana Jones and Star Wars. *UPDATE JUNE 2012...
Having a lot of fun with the Super Hero line as well as building NinjaGo kits (lot's of fun and good build techniques)....
...and saving up for some holy grail sets (ULTIMATE COLLECTOR's MILLENIUM FALCON, CASTLE GIANT CHESS SET, UCS IMPERIAL SHUTTLE, UCS SUPER STAR DESTROYER...to name a few).
Favorite set - INDIANA JONES TEMPLE ESCAPE (so many traps and really captures the opening sequence of Raiders of the Lost Ark).
Favorite Star Wars vehicle - X-WING FIGHTER (great design and a sturdy model).
Favorite Mech - ROBO ATTACK (fantastic and extremely posable model).
Favorite Vehicle - BATMAN's THE TUMBLER: JOKER's ICE CREAM SURPRISE (the design, the detail of the Tumbler is brilliant).
Favorite Minifigure - INDIANA JONES (the hat, whip and overall look is really spot on for such a small little figure). Close second is CHROME DARTH VADER.
Favorite Midi-Scale - IMPERIAL STAR DESTROYER
Favorite Mini-Scale - SLAVE I (Brickmaster).
Favorite CMF - Series 1 ROBOT (w/Series 7 SPACE MARINE runner-up).
*GOLD RATED Reviewer on Brickset*
- flickr gallery:
- Contact legoDad42
- View legoDad42's collection
- Wanted list:
- View sets wanted by legoDad42
- View the 58 reviews written by legoDad42
- View the 4 BrickLists created by legoDad42
- Role at Brickset:
- Registered user