Overlookable Proportion Problems

Written by (TFOL) in United States,

I recently got this as my final Brickmaster (Subscripton ended in January.) and I think everything is great, except that it's a little fat. The wings are too big to me. I get that it is a mini model and LEGO does with what it's got for small sets, it just seemed a little out of proportion. I can overlook it enough though to give the set a five out of five, a great ending to my Brickmaster subscription as it is Star Wars and the fact that mini models are so much fun to play with.

A Great Mini Slave I!

Written by (TFOL) in United States,

This is an amazing set, especially for a Brickmaster set! I can't explain the coolness of the Slave I! I also own the $80 Slave I, so I compared it (they look like replicas!). Now on to the pros and cons...

Pros

• Design is absolutely fantastic
    • Wings rotate like other Slave I set
    • Good use of wheel plate
    • Rare colored pieces
    • The price

Cons

• NONE!

Thank you for reading this review!

• Slave I

Brickmaster saved the best for last!

Written by (TFOL , silver-rated reviewer) in United States,

I just got my mini boba fett slave I in the mail today! Bet a lot of you are sad because this was the last Brickmaster toy and even had a note stapled to the magazine. Anyway, I think this is one of the greatest Brickmaster sets ever. It's very big, detailed, and really movie-accurate. If any of you are wondering about playability, the wings can swivel just like any other slave I and the cannons can rotate. The only problem I have with this set is that the little binoculars piece for the tip of the cannons just loves to pop off. Other than that, I have no problems with this set. Very great edition to my Star Wars Minis collection and I totally recommend this set to any Lego lover!

I LOVE SLAVE 1's

Written by (TFOL) in United States,

Hi there, I just want to congrajilate lego on this amazing mini set. It has very nice details to the original.

pros:

-great pieces

-detailed

-guns up and down

-wings go from landing to flying mode just like real thing!

-just baised feelings toward the SLAVE 1

cons:

-should come with stand

Anyways, great addition to any collector and I advise buying it if you have real moldel to.

thanks for reading:)