SKELETON ATTACK

Written by (KFOL) in South Africa,

I have got ninjago training outpost,Zane,starter spinzu set and finally this great set.The sad part about these skeleton spinner sets is that there is no head gear!

Pros

• great spinner skull colour
    • great wepons

Cons

• no head gear

I cannot wait for nya (kai's sister) zane dx and others

• Chopov

"You're tall.I could make you shorter!"-Chopov,chief mechanic of the skeleton legion

Written by (TFOL) in United States,

Though Chopov is the worst fighter of all the spinners,I was very pleased.Although this set doesn't come with Chopov's headgear,it did come with great cards and weapons.His weapons are a bone club[one of the best weapons],a staff[also one of the best weapons],and a gold machete[one of my favorites].His spinner design is a skull with sharp green lines along the area around it,and his spinner is black.His armor is included in this set,so he looks a lot better than he does in Garmadon's Fortress.He is overpriced,as usual,but he is a great set.I do recommend that you get him.

LEGO Ninjago (Spinners) - Chopov Review

Written by (AFOL , gold-rated reviewer) in Germany,

I don't have so many spinner sets of the LEGO Ninjago theme. This set here is one of my first LEGO Ninjago spinners I've built which comes with a skeleton. Just like in the Nya spinner set this set doesn't have any stickers. The skeleton minifig fits in this spinner very easily as well and I think it's because that the older skeletons which we've seen before the LEGO Ninjago theme may won't fit in this piece. I haven't tried it but I don't think they'll fit in there. We also get some nice weapons and extra pieces for MOC's and brickfilms as well. I really like the new bone piece which is used in this set. What I've forgotten to tell you in my review about the Nya spinner is that these also have a stand for the cards. The only problem is that the cards fall down very easily.

What I miss on this set is a helmet for Chopov, because if you have seen the pictures of the set 2259 (Skull Motorbike) you'll notice that this figure has a helmet. Just like in the Nya spinner set we get a few cards for the game and as many LEGO Ninjago spinner sets the packagings can be messed up very easily if you are not careful when you open them. But for a set like this I can't complain much about it. It's a nice set for army building as well...

All in all this set is an good set and I would recommend you to get this. You can find this set on eBay, BrickLink and Amazon for sure. Here is the link where you can check out the full gallery I made for this set on my website: http://www.klokriecher.de

Videos I made of this set:

Stopmotion