Bonezai

Written by (Unspecified) in United Kingdom,

Bonezia the ice skeleton

I got this set at tescos for £7.49 which is a bad price for so few things.

He comes with a golden weapon and 2 other weapons the golden weapon is a axe.

He comes with a black spinner which works.

PRO

• Weapons
    • cards
    • Armour

CON

• hands different way to normal
    • Expensive

This is a good set but just expensive SO BUY BUY.

One of my First Spinners

Written by (TFOL) in United States,

This one of the three spinners I bought first,and the only reason I bought it was because Walmart didn't have any ninjas.But,I was pleased.Bonezai has the oddest looking grin I have ever seen,but ignoring that,this is the only set in which you get bonezai's armor.Also,this set came with great weapons,and cards,such as Pick'N'Choose and Spiral Vortex.Bonezai's spinner design is a frozen blue skull with streaks of ice and snow all around it.I do love the idea of a black spinner;all 4 of the original skeletons have one.His weapons are a golden pickaxe,a bone axe,and a silver mace.In summary,Bonezai is a good set,though he's a bit overpriced.But I do recommend you buy him.

My First Ninjago spinner

Written by (AFOL , gold-rated reviewer) in Spain,

This was the first Lego Ninjago spinner set which I purchased for a outstanding sale on Lego shop.

The set itself is very small [tiny] and the building process of the set is extremely short and takes less than 2 minutes. When complete, the set consists of the ninjago skelenton minifigure Bonezai who has a simple but effective face with red eyes and a rather neat chest concealer which is put under the head.

There is also three weapons included which are a bone axe, mallet and gold'ish shovel provided for game play. Aswell as this, the figure spinner is included for the use of the spinning game and there is also several game cards and a small card stand built from a few lego bricks also in the set.

The set contains a mixed bag of unique and cool parts such as the stick of the bone axe being made of bone, the spinner [which is rare] as well as some parts of bonzai himself. Playability with this set alone, is rather limited and not very durable with main excitement ending within 30 seconds. However the conbination of another figure [prefferably a ninja] then the duration of this set is sufficiently increased and game play of the ninjago spinner game can go on for around 10-20 minutes.

For £7.50 the original rrp, this set is very overpriced and challenges the hikes of star wars sets in which a figure,spinner and a pack of cards and a few weapons does not justify that very high price tag for that size.

However for £1.87 [ the price I paid], this set is an amazing bargain and offers better value. Unfortunately since then, the set has sold out and is most certain to discontinue. A justifying price to start with would have been £5.99.

To finish this review, I would sugguest it is a fairly good spinner however with it's availiblity rather rare [ which may mean paying more than the £7.50 rrp] I would sugguest to save the money and buy one of the newer spinners as it is alot of money for it's price. But if you want the old ninjago spinners, go for it!

1 out of 1 person thought this review was helpful.

LEGO Ninjago (Spinners) - Bonezai Review

Written by (AFOL , gold-rated reviewer) in United Kingdom,

This is the third set I've got with a spinner from the LEGO Ninjago theme. Just like in the other two sets which I've reviewed yesterday this set doesn't come with stickers as well. This set is a good set for weapons and pieces which you can use for army building. We also get a few cards for the game. The cards look cool but I'm not crazy about that game. We also get another skeleton minifig with this set. This time we get Bonezai.

These skeletons from the LEGO Ninjago theme remind me a little bit of the LEGO Castle (Fantasy Era) theme. Just like in the other LEGO Ninjago spinner sets we get a stand for the cards as well. The packaging is like the one I've seen for the Nya & Chopov spinner sets. It's a good set to have for sure.

All in all this set is an good set and I would recommend you to get this. You can find this set on eBay, BrickLink and Amazon for sure. Here is the link where you can check out the full gallery I made for this set on my website: http://www.klokriecher.de

Videos I made of this set:

Stopmotion
    Review

Ok set,You need Others Ninjago sets

Written by (TFOL) in United States,

I thought this would be a good set,But without any other ninjago this sets is dull.

Pros

• Skeleton
    • Bone axe
    • I notice that everyone is complaining about the eyes.But I think its funny.

Cons

• Boot Feet
    • Like I said a bad set without any other Ninjago Sets.

Overall

• I think set with Is great with Garmondons Dark Fortress,Other wise a bad set.