• Police Helicopter

Great addition to your police force!

Written by (KFOL) in United States,

I will be reviewing the LEGO City Police Helicopter #3658.I picked this set up when I went to the Lego Store in Natick MA. It was retailed for 34.99 USD. I think that's a resonable amount. When I got home I built this set right away. It was very fun to build and it wasn't that difficult to build either. This set has many rare parts. It is very fun to play with. I'm like how you can take off the roof of the cockpit to fit the pilot inside! This set comes with 4 minifigures. There are 2 police officers, a pilot, and a criminal.

Truck: This set comes with a yellow truck for the criminal to escape on. I am glad LEGO included a truck. I like how they included a cab to hold the money. I wish they made a door for the cab so that the money doesn't fly away when the criminal is speedind away from the cops.

Helicopter: This Police Helicopter is a lot bigger than the 7741 Police Helicopter. I like the cockpit a lot! There are 2 rare printed pieces used for the controls and a coffee mug. The roof of the cock pit pops off easily for play inside. There isn't much in the inside part of the area behind the cock pit but there's a lot of detail on the outside of the helicopter. On one side there is a light and on the other side there is a seat for a police officer, another light, and a rope for the police officers to get down if they need too. There are also lights on the bottom of the helicopter along with wheels.

I wish the top of the whole helicopter could come off easily.

Overall I would give this set a 5/5. It's not a masterpiece but it is a great set.

Good set

Written by (KFOL) in United States,

The Police Helicopter is a great addition to your police force. With 237 pieces this is a little pricey.

Mini figs

4 figs: A police with blue stick, A pilot with helmet and jacket, A police with megaphone and jacket,a robber with gold.

Yellow Truck

It doesn't have any doors, and the gold bar slides into the truck.

Helicopter

One side has a camera and chair, the other side has a spotlight.

On the bottom there is 3 wheels, 1 with a light, and the other 2 are regular.

The cockpit has a computer, radars, and coffee cup.

Overall, it is a great set and can fit on top of the police station.

Cool Chopper - Basic Van

Written by (AFOL , silver-rated reviewer) in United Kingdom,

Another addition to the police in my lego city. Did I need it need it - probably not but I did want it. Was it worth it - probably.

The main reason to purchase this set is the helicopter. It is excellent with a searchlight and camera as well as a rope to let down one of your police minifigs to catch the criminal. The chopper is very similiar to to the fire one but id the first 'large' police one I have seen. It is numbered 5 to fit in with this years police theme.

On the downside the criminals truck is very basic. Having recently built the Police Chase set with 2 fab vehicles in it this one just doesn't cut it.

Nice minifigs if nothing unusual....oh and I should mention the box is one of the new slim ones with 'Limited Edition' down one edge.

Great playability for the kids I would say.

Pros

• Cool Helicopter
    • Great playability

Cons

• Criminal vehicle
    • Price - £27 - a bit much

In conclusion a good set....not a great one.