• My first ever set...

Written by (Unspecified , bronze-rated reviewer) in Australia,

AWWWW. I love this little merchant dude and his cart. He was my Friar Tuck when I got Forestmen...
    This one started it all for me,its just really cool. His round,grey shields were nice and nuetral so I could arm guys without them having to be Falcons or Lions. With an axe, a spear and a sword what more could you want?
    Sentimental value means this guy gets 5/5 from me.

• Wagon

Written by (Unspecified , gold-rated reviewer) in Brazil,

One great set and one of the oldest of castle. Of the Lion knights theme(one of the firsts with lion as symbol)and with great minifigures and details. This is a small set of the theme. Due to the size, i'm comparing with another small sets. Like these, this is a cool wagon, cart or chariot including a minifigure of a merchant and additions to knights. Spears and a shield in a circular shape are good to knights and many minifigures of castle, like archers and squires. The wagon is little, but connected with a horse makes a greater playability and keep this in feet because have two wheels. An axe is included, this is very small, but like the spears are useful. The colors aren't combined, but looks like with others wagons or carts, blue parts to connect the horse and black pieces to make the cart. The minifigure have a helm, don't a helmet, due to this be a merchant. The playability is basically use the horse to carry the wagon and makes the minifigures rides it.

• My first castle set

Written by (Unspecified) in Israel,

This was the first castle set I bought on my own.
    The set has plenty of advantages: wide weapon selection, minifig and a horse. When I was a child at that time, we used the supply wagon to help deliver weapons from the black smith to the castle. In addition, when we added an archer, the supply wagon becomes a war chariot.

Hours of play and a lot of fun.
    When my daughter will be old enough, I am going to buy this set for her.

5 out of 5 (with a lot of sentiment)

• A great little set

Written by (Unspecified , bronze-rated reviewer) in United States,

I sure wish Lego would produce little sets with this much class now. It has alot of character, not to mention the first peasant/serf fig. It could be used as a supply cart for any faction, with that great round shield. Not anything too special as far as design goes, but the small chest clipping on works very well.

• My first lego set

Written by (Unspecified , gold-rated reviewer) in {Unknown},

This set is great. It has a merchant( I tought so) a horse and a cart. and also a special shield. the hat ( in old dutch named a Kaproen) is very good and must be released in new knights sets.(villagers and farmers)