• Cyborg Scout

Awesome parts

Written by (TFOL , gold-rated reviewer) in United Kingdom,

The UFO theam is one of my favorite lego theam's, because of its rare parts. I just recently saw the UFO sets on brickset, so I started buying a couple of them on ebay, this was the first UFO set I got.

The minifigures in the UFO line are great, the detail on them is unbelievable. You don't get that detailed minifigures now. The alien or robot that you get in the set (looks more like a robot) I would call a drone because it has no helmet, but I don't know what the real name is. First the head, the head is blue and is extremely detailed. The torso has blue arms and black hands, On the torso their is a logo which I think is meant to be the UFO logo (It is in the shape of the UFO helmets which you get is the other minifigures in the series). Finely the legs are black with more detailing on them.

The scout its self is nice, it has some rare pieces on it. A rare piece what you get in the set is a tile what has detailing on it, it is like a alien control panel, this piece is the first for me and I believe you can only get it in the UFO line. For the wheels you get three black off road moon wheels. For the gun you get a grey gun with a transparent round.

Overall this is a brilliant set the minifigure is awesome and I would defiantly recommend this set.

1 out of 1 person thought this review was helpful.

• one of the greatest small sets ever !

Written by (Unspecified) in Netherlands,

I got this set for 2,25 euro in a store wich sells old lego.
    I really liked it because of the really cool min.figure wich was included.
    the min.figure is one of the most detailed I have ever seen and is the main reason that I bougth it.
    the trike also really is nice.
    it rolls really smoothly and the weapons are amazing.
    alltogether this set will be a great addition to your lego space collection.

• Human alert!

Written by (Unspecified , gold-rated reviewer) in United States,

I got this when I was small, and the set isn't really that great if you ask me, design wise. It doesn't look very pleasing (the large wheels and improper placement of accessories). However, anyone who has this would be proud (including me) as this is one of the last original Space theme to be produced. (after that is was all Insectoids, Life on Mars and Mars Mission, which weren't quite Space, if you get what I mean). The minifig is excellent! It is extremely detailed and it is the best designed minifig in my collection, and I regret for biting the head off last time because it used to be stuck fast, now there are tiny teeth marks over the head. The pieces used such as the transparent pieces were zany and gives it a Blacktron look. Also, the control panel piece is printed and is useful in many MOCs. Overall, I would recommend you this set if you like Space.

-asianlego

• Contains three big wheels !

Written by (Unspecified , gold-rated reviewer) in Brazil,

These are the same wheels of a insectoids line set, but in the black color. In this set are three, also included with a blue minifigure, and translucent green parts. The red is little but still cool with or without this color. The minifigure's body shows a UFO logo. I think that these ufo sets have less pieces than mars mission but are more coolest, 5/5.

• It spreads fear and instant doom!

Written by (Unspecified) in ,

This awesome set reminds of some sort of futuristic tank thingy. It has 1 of the coolest cannons that I have seen in a space set! It also comes with a secondary gun, just like a real tank! The three wheels go over most any terrian! This is the one of coolest little sets ever!!