X-Men do kick major X-Butt

Written by (TFOL) in United States,

This is the best Marvel Universe Super Heroes Set Ever! Even though it's the only set that I have of the Subtheme but it gives exclusive minifigures and I've been doing a re-enactment of X-Men Origins: Wolverine so get it if you can and speaking of Wolverine, I wonder if he should join The Avengers

0 out of 1 person thought this review was helpful.

My main man Deadpool!

Written by (TFOL) in United States,

This is a great set. Its star is Wade Wilson, AKA Deadpool, but Wolverine and Magneto are good. The build was longer than I expexted. It is very sturdy. I once accidentally dropped it and it was still in one piece! The playability is endless. Magneto might have just offered a reward for defeating Wolverine, or maybe Deadpool was going to a grocery store in his helicopter and saw the two fighting and wanted in! It was very cheap and very worth it!

• Wolverine's Chopper Showdown

Oh Beutiful With Shakes And Fries!

Written by (TFOL) in United States,

This has got to be one of my favorite Super Hero sets EVER! First off, the Minifigs, Deadpool, My personal favorite of the three, did not dissapoint. He has his teleporter belt, grenades, amunition packs, and realy great detail. Magneto also has good torso detail, his helmet, and his signature purple cape! He was also very impressive as a minifigure. Wolverine is another amazing minifigure and a great Marvel icon! With his hood imprinted on his back and his X-Men belt, he is very recognizable! The Helicopter was the main build of the set and was realy fun to put together! And Wolverine's Motercycle was very nice. The problem, with Wolverine's claws on he can not hold the handle bars. The solution, attatch the claws to the axle holes to make a nice addition and kick stand! The price was very reasonable and worth every brick! It has masive playability since Deadpool is mentaly insane!

• Wolverine's Chopper Showdown

Great Set with Good Value and No Stickers!!

Written by (Parent) in United States,

Great set with good price/brick ratio, 3 minifigures, and NO STICKERS! I feel that this set and the Loki's Cosmic Cube Escape set are the best sets in the recent Marvel Super Heroes line. While others may offer more minifigures that I liked more, these sets feel the most complete and playable.

The chopper is good. I enjoyed the use of six wheels at the bottom of the chopper for the landing gear, and I was happy to find that Deadpool can sit in the chopper while his swords are on his back. The top blades are nice and spin well, but they felt a bit flimsy and I'm thinking that if anything would fall apart during play, it would be them.

The minifigures, as usual, are the selling point. The Wolverine and Magneto figures are good, but the real winner is the Deadpool figure. He translates wonderfully into a minifigure. And while I was hoping for a new gun, the one that I've seen plenty of times in the Alien Conquest line works well enough.

Marvel-ous!

Written by (AFOL , silver-rated reviewer) in Australia,

Like all of the new Marvel Super Heroes sets, Wolverine's Chopper Showdown does not disappoint!

First of all: The Box. I love the bright colours and the comic style of the design, especially the sound effects - it really stands out.

The Minifigures. Magneto, Deadpool and Wolverine. In one set. Can you get ANY cooler?? The detailing is incredible. Upon opening the box I eagerly searched for the torsos, legs and claws and pieced them together. Highlights, for me, are: Deadpool and Wolverine's belt buckles, Magneto's helmet, Wolverine's hood hanging down his back and, of course, the adamantium claws!

The Build. My excitement grew as I was continually surprised while building Deadpool's helicopter. The small features such as the control screens in the cockpit (they are currently travelling at 82 miles(?) per hour), the ability to adjust the angle of the flick-fire missiles, the metallic silver peices (which I originally thought were a boring grey when I looked on the box), and just the overall density of the construction: I haven't built any other Lego aircraft before, so they may be consistantly good, but I was pleasantly surprised to find it wasn't the flimsy structure I was expecting. It is solid and, although I don't want to test it, I would imagine that it wouldn't suffer too much from a crash landing. The propellor spins smoothly and steadily, it isn't jerky at all.

But my favourite part: Wolverine's Chopper. I absolutely love the design, it is the finest Lego motorcycle I have seen. The only frustrating flaw is that Wolverine can't hold both his claws and the handle's of the bike. I have currently settled for one hand on the accelorator and the other with claws extended, ready to dig into the ground for one of those tight turns seen in X-Men Origins :D

Overall. This is a great set at a decent price! The finished build is packed full of playability, yet still stylish enough to complete any display. And with Magneto, Deadpool and Wolverine minifigures you really can't go wrong!!