• Police Car

The best police car for your town

Written by (TFOL) in United States,

I'm surprised how much this set looks like a real-life police car. What's a town without a police car? Dangerous. I'll review the minifigure first, then the police car.

The police man is the standard police man you always see in City sets. He has the city smiley, with police uniform, black pants, and a white police cap. He comes with a camera with a keyboard attached to it, most likely for filming crime scenes or chases.

Now, the car. As I said before, it is the best for your town and looks alot like real police cars. On the roof, there are sirens and a 1x4 flat piece sitting on the windshield with antennas. I removed this piece and moved the back windshield up a stud, so the car was shut so a burglar couldn't shoot in. There is 2x2 piece in front that states "Police". Sadly, there are stickers.

This set is a definitely must have. 5/5

1 out of 1 person thought this review was helpful.

Great set!

Written by (Unspecified) in United States,

I bought 5 police cars. it is a good set because you can make it a regular car or police car. kindaover priced at toys r us. i made my cop cars look like Ford Crown Victoria's (the american cop car). anyways really good set, not so hard to build but if you buy this set you should buy a robber.

0 out of 1 person thought this review was helpful.

Great army builder

Written by (Unspecified) in United States,

This is a great army builder set!
    Really cheap, and like me you could add it to a bigger police station!
    The problem is that there is only one person in this set. There should be a criminal or a dog!
    If you collect the police station, prison truck, this, and motorcycle, you can build the ultimate police force!
    This set is kind of hard to find now, but I always manage to see two or three when I visit a store!
    I would really recommend this to a friend!!

• more then a police car

Written by (Unspecified) in Norway,

Just bought this set, and sure will buy many of it before it goes out of production.
    I actualy thnk the stickers is a good thing on this set. I simply didnt mount them, and removed the lightbar from the roof to get a plain white car for my town.

its a neat police car too, but i prefer a couple of modifications. If you move the
    the windshield, roof, and rear window 1 row forward you get more space to fit equipment on the dashboard.

I also did another cool modification. I removed the front bumper, and fited the blue lights from the roof in its place, then i used the extra clear blue slope piece as a dashlight inside the car. Makes a real cool unmarked police vehicle for undercover policework in Legotown.

Also makes a great convertible.

One of my favourite sets, as its cheap, and can be used for much more than its intended for.

• Awesome.

Written by (Unspecified) in Canada,

This set is great. I love it. For 8 dollars CAD, you get a great police car, a policeman and a radar gun. The car is good but there are a few flaws. First of all, there are no doors. Secondly, there's a gap between the winsheild and the back window.

The policeman minifig is awesome. The radar gun is good to. Another good thing is you can use the car for batman to help him chase down two-face, etc.

This set is great. If you live in canada and want to waste 8 dollars, buy this lego set.