Awesome set!

Written by (KFOL) in {Unknown country},

Really cool set! But my yellow clone trooper came out of the box with a chewed up head. (same with my friend) So a little disappointed about him. (tell me if you had the same problem) But overall really cool. One thing is that the BARC speeder is not realistic. You can get a new and upgraded one in set 7913

• Clone Troopers Battle Pack

So far, My favorite Battle Pack.

Written by (Unspecified , bronze-rated reviewer) in United States,

Yes, currently this is my favorite battle pack. I recently rebuilt the figures, and in my opion they look much better than the new clone wars sets being released now. I'm trying to build the speeder and the turret, as this is a great set and great value for money.

Box/Instructions

The box is nothing special, and the instructions were flawless. No mistakes.

The parts included were quite rare/uncommon. And are great to add to your collection. Espicially the release of the new blasters this set came with.

Minifigures

The reason you buy battle packs is for the figures. These, are great! I like them better than the newer figures in the clone wars sets now. I hope to find some more helments and construct some more.

The build

The build is quick and dull. Nothing much to say.

The completed model

The completed model is for playability not display. And it is very fun to swoosh around. And you could make two squads of clones, the shock trooper and a white clone then the star corps clone and a white clone, then have a battle. It is even more fun with the droid battle pack or another one of these sets.

Summary

This is a discontinued set but you could buy one off Amazon for about $30 USD. Which I think I'll do because this is one of my favorite battle packs and is a great value for money. Thanks for reading!

amazing

Written by (TFOL) in United States,

good set overall.the rare mini figs are amazing.turrets awesome.speeders a little off.goes good with the droids battle pack.if you got this set, lucky you.its discontinued right now.this is the only set that has a star corps trooper(as far as i know).the shock trooper is only in one other set,but the legs are a little bit different.if your a collector or are just starting out,this is a very good set.

Jedi Need Clones

Written by (AFOL , gold-rated reviewer) in Canada,

Set #7655 Clone Trooper Battle Pack: Once again I am quite impressed by a battle pack offering in that it is one of the better bargains out there. For all you LEGO Star Wars troop builders, rejoice, for LEGO has done it again.

This set includes two buildable items, a small weapons platform for the Shock Trooper and a two man BARC Speeder. (I assume it is a BARC Speeder.) The pieces used aren't too new from what I can see, and the construction is simple and fun, but I think the real attention grabber from this set is in fact the Mini-Figures.

There are a few curiosities about this set. First of all, rather than give a regular steering handle piece LEGO uses two small black individual pieces (not sure what they're called) to make a steering device that concievably falls apart quite easily. Also, the Clone piloting this thing can't store his blaster anywhere. So he's holding his blaster while driving, not exactly proper Speeder etiquette for Clone Troopers. (LOL)

LEGO gave us the new blaster pieces in this set, but not the Droids Battle Pack, an odd choice, but I assume it was so they could include more Mini-Figures in the set. (Depending on cost of Droid body parts compared to new blaster pieces.) Four clones does not an army make, but buy three or more of this bad boy set and you're set up with a little defensive perimiter for your larger Clone sets.

The printing on the clones is nice too, with unique coloring for two of them to give us the Shock Trooper and... a Clone Commander? I believe all four of them were double-sided torsos as well.

Overall I'd say this set is definitely worth picking up. The Clones don't have any individual faces, but that isn't really a must have, I think five Mini-Figures in total might have made a slightly better option for Troop Building, but then again Four is an even number whereas five is uneven... So I guess it's a toss up. I highly recommend this set to every LEGO Star Wars enthusiast, even if you can only get one it will enhance your larger Clone sets, including the Clone Turbo Tank or AT-OT Walker quite nicely. Every battlefield needs a defensive perimiter to deal with pesky assassin or infiltration units.

For the clones!

Written by (TFOL) in United States,

I wish Lego still had these in stock or brought out a new version, because this set is great! It comes with 2 regular episode 3 clones that have great detail, a red shock trooper which is extremely cool, and a yellow star corps trooper. Dont just buy this for the clones! It also includes a speeder, which is one of the most detailed speeders I have seen. It comes with a really cool battle station-type thing that you can arm with a clone. You can fit 2 clones on the speeder,one facing front and one back. A really cool feature is how on the back of the speeder you can stick the gun in a hole and it can rotate. This is the best and cheapest way to get clones!