• Police Command Centre

A bit pricey

Written by (Unspecified) in United Kingdom,

Overall I'd say this is a good set an a great addition to the City Police Force.  The truck looks fantastic and has lots of cool elements inside which are great for playability.  The mini Police Station is excellent to serve as a small hub to the main Police Station Headquarters Set 7744.  I have located my mini Police Station from this set alongside the City Corner Set 7641 incase there are any robberies or break-ins at the Bike Shop or Pizza Restaurant.  My only gripe with this set is the price.  Considerring what you get in the set, I think £36.99 is a little pricey, I personally think it is worth about £20-£25.

• Police Command Centre

nice truck & mni police station

Written by (Unspecified) in United States,

lets get straight to the pros and cons

PROS:

+Police truck is awesome!

+nice mini police station

+trailer interior is very detailed

+cool minifigs

CONS:

-could have a criminal car

-truck cab is basic

-should have a police car instead of an atv

anyways its a good set! hurry before this set gets discontinued! ;)

• I love it.

Written by (Unspecified) in United States,

I like it because it lookks like a real police truck. My dad looked up pictures on the internet of real ones. I had a little trouble with the doors on the trailer but my dad helped me. The little atv is cool. I love it.

• very fun

Written by (Unspecified) in United States,

this set is great. it comes with and ATV, the moble command center and a command/gate building. as of now, the set is fairly new and is pretty top of the line for police.

Pros:
    awesome atv
    4 minifigs
    2 cells
    a crook and 3 cops
    cool building
    hq opens from both sides
    accesories
    goes great with other sets

Cons:
    stickers
    roof lifted to put driver in hard to put on, and you could knock down the piece behind the drivers seat

overall a 5/5 set

• Very cool set!

Written by (Unspecified) in Australia,

As a kid I always used to build different mobile Police type command centre vehicles, so when I saw this set on the shelf I just had to get it.

The whole concept is cool, both sides on the trailer lift up, there is a pull out container for handcuffs, walkie-talkies and other stuff along with another separate cabin, which I'm not sure what for exactly.

I'm not too fond on the ATV and small HQ inclusions seeing as the command centre is mobile in itself. Perhaps 2 bikes could of replaced the ATV for 'escort' purposes..