• My Favorite Lego Train Set

Written by (Unspecified) in United States,

This is a very fun and simple set. I love the little platform and the cool mini figures. The platform could be a little bigger, more minifigures, and more carriges would be good too. Other than all of that, this is my favorite lego train set. Can't wait for the one that comes out in 2010.

• Train doesn't move?!

Written by (Unspecified) in Netherlands,

Hi,

I've bought the passenger train for my son's birthday and have set it up completely. I've put the 6 batteries in the train and 3 batteries in the remote but it doesn't work!

The red light is visible on the train and when I press forward or backwards, the light beeps up but the train doesn't move.

I've put both train and remote on #1

Does anyone have a clue what's goes wrong?

Thanks,

Remko
    The Netherlands

This review has been rated unhelpful.

• best set in my collection!

Written by (Unspecified) in Australia,

How much fun can you have with this train answer:lots!
    this set is now number one in my collection its so
    much fun to play with even without the batteries!

pros:
    train
    train driver
    electric motor

cons:
    none

this set is good to play with or to display
    i would recommend it to any one!

• cool, but some lacks

Written by (Unspecified , silver-rated reviewer) in Netherlands,

I bhought this train because I liked the design of it. Clearly its a combination of the ICE 3 train from Germany and the TGV from France.

when I bhought this set it was 85 euro, cheap for a train

At home I build the train, the thing I don't like (;ike almost all of you) are the big front pieces, I like their design but they look like they can break very easily.

the rest of the building is nothing to advanced, pretty simple.

The train was finished and the first thing I noticed was the enormous ammount of battery's needed to drive the train.

I already made the largest track ever on my room for this train. I needed to modify the curves because the front sticks out to far.

the train makes not that much sound as the 9v did.

overall: I like this set, but it could be a little better,

• Passenger Train

Most stylish train (of 5) I own!

Written by (AFOL) in United States,

This train adds a lot of style and sleekness to my otherwise "boxy" trains. The Super Chief has it all over the "ICE" train in livery, but the ICE looks great moving around the city. (It's "moving" even when standing still!) After reading other reviews, I agree that the engineering of the nosepiece cowlings could have been improved so they don't fall off and that track clearance can be an issue (avoided by careful city planners!)

All in all, I'm glad that this set is in my collection. At shows, it's always the train that gets the most interest and comments. It was my first, and still my favorite!