LEGO has revealed the latest addition to the Creator Expert vehicles range, 10269 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy!
10269 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy, 1023 pieces
US $99.99 – CA $139.99 – DE €89.99 – UK £84.99 – FR €94.99 – DK 799DKK – AUS $159.99 AUD
Available on the 1st of August, with VIP early access from the 17th of July.
Build and display your own Harley-Davidson Fat Boy motorcycle!
Explore the finer details of iconic engineering with the LEGO Creator Expert 10269 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy motorcycle. Developed in partnership with Harley-Davidson, this highly detailed LEGO motorcycle captures the magic of the real-life machine, from its solid-disc Lakester wheels with beefy tires to its teardrop fuel tank with printed logos and inbuilt speedometer.
Other features include a Milwaukee-Eight engine with moving pistons, dual exhaust pipes, handlebar steering, moveable gearshift pedal and brake levers, kickstand and a sturdy display stand. Finished with a dark red and black color scheme, this amazing display model makes a truly iconic centerpiece for the home or office. This advanced LEGO set provides an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Features solid-disc Lakester wheels with beefy tires, teardrop fuel tank with Harley-Davidson logos and inbuilt speedometer, Milwaukee-Eight engine with moving pistons, dual exhaust pipes, handlebar steering, moveable gear shift pedal and brake levers, kickstand and a sturdy display stand.
- Comes with an authentic dark red and black color scheme.
- This LEGO motorcycle makes an iconic centerpiece for the home or office.
- Spin the rear tire to see the Milwaukee-Eight engine pistons spring to life.
- New-for-July-2019 decorated elements include 2 dark red 2x4 tiles printed with the Harley-Davidson Fat Boy tank emblem.
- Special elements include a new-for-July-2019 rear rim with super-wide tire.
- Measures over 7” (20 cm) high, 7” (18 cm) wide and 12” (33 cm) long.
You can find additional images on the set details page.
Are you impressed with this set? Let us know in the comments. You can read our review here.