BrickLists are lists of sets that have been created by Brickset users, to group sets that are related in some way together.
BrickLists that we think are the most interesting.
- Featured BrickList Compiled by Gamlebilrokker. Updated 01 April 2019. Contains 99 sets.Following the good example of Mr. Mark Stafford, here is a list of my sets, or sets that were influenced by me. Please read the descriptions for further info.
As a LEGO designer you will get a copy of every set you designed, if project leaders feel that you provided enough ideas, sketches and so on, you will get one too. Kind of a portfolio in 3D
I owe all these sets below although I can't remember buying a LEGO box for myself in the past 6 years or so, so I guess I contributed enough to make them happen.
There is no guarantee for how "complete" this list might be. I built so many sketches and models thru the past years that I can't remember whatsoever, so this is literally based on the boxes I have at home.
114 out of 114 people thought this BrickList was helpful.
- Featured BrickList Compiled by AdrianFlorea. Updated 23 October 2017. Contains 28 sets.After more than 3 years of working for LEGO as a designer I am starting to take more than a few seconds to list the sets I have worked on. A list is needed! I hope you enjoy the following list, these are all sets that I have worked on and finished myself.
64 out of 64 people thought this BrickList was helpful.
- Featured BrickList Compiled by Bjarke. Updated 04 April 2019. Contains 121 sets.Hello. My name is Bjarke Lykke Madsen and I am Design Master (Builder). I have worked at LEGO Company as a model designer for 21 years.
I have a background as a Machinist and as a Mechanical Engineer. After my study, I took up my childhood interest in building with LEGO Bricks as a hobby. Later, I applied for the job as LEGO Designer and began 1. August 1997.
Over the years I have worked on more than 25 different themes and designed (or helped designed) more than 100 LEGO sets.
It has been my pleasure to work together with so many wonderful and multi-talented creative people both within model-design, graphic-design and sculpture-design. All of them are great colleagues and many of them I am proud to call my very best friends.
It´s important to emphasize, that making a new LEGO set and bringing it to the marked, is a very complex process that involves the skills, knowledge, experience and enthusiasm from hundreds of LEGO employees in many different departments: Design, Marketing, Building Instruction, Production, Packaging, Distribution and more. The goal is to make each LEGO set the best possible building- and play experience for our customers, and it only becomes possible, because everyone is working together to achieve this.
For this reason, and because I am a very strong believer in fairness, I have credited the colleagues, that I have worked together with on the various sets.
When new LEGO sets (that I have designed) have been released, I will continue to update this list with information that I hope will be interesting to kids, parents, newcomers and longtime fans.
Enjoy & best regards - Bjarke :)
40 out of 40 people thought this BrickList was helpful.
BrickLists that have been marked as helpful by the most Brickset users.
- Compiled by Dentarthurdent. Updated 24 October 2009. Contains 7 sets.This compilation of sets is a handy tool for anyone looking to adorn their homes, cottages, kingdoms or desktop backgrounds with what are, without any doubt, superb efforts by the Lego company to make replicas of household utensils through their crafty manufactures.
Magnificently littered with a range of significantly gray Star Wars battleships, cruisers and other 'things,' this list is definitive and a panacea for all Star Wars fans, non-fans and slavish devotees. The recommendations made for the proper utilization of these sets are in no way prescriptive and should be tested thoroughly before being put into practical use. Use this list at your own risk. Enjoy.
142 out of 142 people thought this BrickList was helpful.
- Compiled by Dentarthurdent. Updated 03 April 2010. Contains 8 sets.This bricklist is the controversial companion to its predecessor and consists of those sets that really should have been thought a bit more about before being released by Lego. Superbly littered with a collection of those painstakingly annoying sets that made you cringe, this list will enlighten you in ways unimaginable. The set with the worst design. The set with the utterly useless baseplate. The set with the ugliest minifigure. The set with the most worthless bricks. The set that will make you vomit. The set that will make you vomit and then eat your own vomit. The set that will make you vomit, eat your own vomit, and then vomit again...I digress, this experience is relative – but the scenarios are endless.
Peer within if you have the gall to do so. Peer within if you want a glimpse of the complete failuredom of Lego. Oh heck, just peer within!
P.S. This goes out as an Easter gift and appreciation to all those wonderful brickset users who favourited my last bricklist. Thanks guys!! I hope you enjoy this one!
NB. Also, this is a wholly creative piece of work and no defamation is intended.
126 out of 126 people thought this BrickList was helpful.
BrickLists that have just been compiled or updated.
- Compiled by TransNeonOrangeSpaceman. Updated 22 April 2019. Contains 141 sets.In this list, you'll find every figure in the Collectable Minifigures theme that still remains with totally exclusive mold(s) for ANY of its pieces. It can be anything: the head, headgear, accessory or even a fabric piece such as a cape. If there are no other sets or minifigures where the exclusive piece of the figure appears (even just in the same series), the figure will be on this list. The exclusive piece is mentioned along with the figure. No exclusive piece colors or exclusive prints, just molds.
14 out of 14 people thought this BrickList was helpful.
- Compiled by Trueblox. Updated 20 April 2019. Contains 18 sets.Made this just for fun. Also, these are my opinions on them. If you dislike it, ok then. We all got different opinions, so, with that out of the way, have fun! (Also, the 5 best are must-haves)
1 out of 1 person thought this BrickList was helpful.