The awesome 75252 Imperial Star Destroyer was released a few weeks ago and might already be taking pride of place somewhere in your home.
We'd love to see how you are displaying it so we've teamed up with LEGO to launch a competition that we've called Show us your ISD. Perhaps you've built a display case or stand, mounted it on the wall, hung it from the ceiling, or simply put it on top of your sideboard. Whatever you've done, show us!
All you have to do to enter is take a picture of your 75252 Imperial Star Destroyer showing how you're displaying it, upload to Twitter or Instagram and you'll be in with a chance to win one of three prizes, with a first prize of 50,000 LEGO VIP points.
Find out more about the competition and how CapnRex101 is displaying his after the break.
How to enter:
Take a photo of your 75252 Imperial Star Destroyer, upload to Twitter or Instagram and tag it #ShowUsYourISD by 23:59 GMT on 31st October 2019.
Entries must adhere to LEGO's brand values, so do not include any references to sex, drugs, alcohol and so on in your entry.
Entries will be judged on the following criteria:
- The creativity and aesthetics of your display solution
- The quality of your photograph. We're looking for well-lit and uncluttered images.
Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in the form of LEGO VIP points:
- First prize: 50,000 VIP points (worth approx. £312, US$378)
- Second prize: 20,000 VIP points (worth approx. £124, US$151)
- Third prize: 10,000 VIP points (worth approx. £62, US$75)
You therefore need to be a LEGO VIP to enter, and in doing so you agree to us sharing your email address and VIP card number with LEGO in the event of you winning.
- Winners will be contacted via Twitter or Instagram to obtain contact details.
- Winners will be announced early in November.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
We will answer any questions you might have in the comments.
You've seen ours, so now #ShowUsYourISD !