Today we are launching a competition in collaboration with BriXtar, a new app for LEGO fans.
All you have to do is build an alternative model of an official LEGO set and upload it to BriXtar.
Read on to find out about the prizes, how to submit your entry and the rules.
How to submit your entry:
Login to the BriXtar app and look for the trophy icon to join the challenge. Make sure to do so before the challenge ends on February 28 at 23:45, CET.
- You can choose any official set your like
- You are not allowed to add any bricks that are not included in the set.
- You are not allowed to use multiples of the set.
- Entries must be new creations and not previously posted online or submitted to any other contest.
- However, it is ok to post your creation anywhere you want after you have posted it in the challenge.
- You can post up to 5 entries.
- You must be the original creator of all creations you submit.
- Both physical and digital builds are acceptable.
- When the challenge is over you have 1 week to cast your votes on the other entries.
- Only users who have posted entries can vote. If you do not vote in the challenge your entry will be disqualified. It's therefore being judged by your peers.
With digital instructions submitted:
- 1st prize: 75 EUR LEGO gift card
- 2nd prize: 35 EUR LEGO gift card
- 3rd prize: 25 EUR LEGO gift card
Without including digital instructions submitted:
- 1st prize: 50 EUR LEGO gift card
- 2nd prize: 30 EUR LEGO gift card
- 3rd prize: 20 EUR LEGO gift card
Each participant can only win one reward.
Link to download the BriXtar app on App Store and Google play is available on www.brixtar.com